Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blood Wing World Eaters Terminators


An army of terminator-armored psychopaths. Praise Khorne and pass the ammunition. I guess it was two or three years ago that I decided I wanted to make this army... not for competition, but just for the love of building a themed army. Between painting projects for customers and things that would have some conceivable use on the hyper-competitive scene I haunt, it was slow going. But now it is finished, and I can enjoy a moment of contentment before the nails send me back into the bloody fray... I'll probably make a themed display board some time over the next year and enter it into the next armies on parade event. 



































1 comment:

  1. Wow, just wow! I've been following your projects for quite a while now, especially where your World Eaters are concerned (since I'm a WE player myself), but this really takes the cake! Freaking awesome! I am green with envy! ;)

    I've also taken the liberty of pointing all the other forum members over at "Throne of Skulls" in the direction of your blog:

    http://www.throneofskulls.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2860

    Anyway, keep up the fantastic work!

    Keep up

    ReplyDelete